Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Memories

Do you remember what you were worrying about this time a year ago? No? On the other hand, do you remember that awesome night you hung out with friends and talked about God and really shared and listened to each other? Of course!

Can any of you add a single hour to your life by worrying? Matthew 6:27

Lately, I know that I"ve been worrying about a lot of things. Silly things that I can't change or do anything about, things that wont' matter a year from now, a month from now, and even if they did, there's nothing that "worrying" would do about it to help it. So why do I sap myself of the joy of today, why do I take away all the blessings and promise of today?

Jesus promised me life and life more abundantly! Today, accept the promise of Christ! Live in His light and in His word! Be blessed today. Take all your worries, all you cares, and offer them unto Jesus. Let Him take on the burdens and you will then be free to love others, to bless others, to speak life and joy into others. Take the focus off of yourself and focus on Christ!

Go make a memory today! Don't wait...we aren't promised tomorrow! Live today like it's your last :)

No comments:

Post a Comment