Friday, October 21, 2011

take me

Oh Lord, take me to that secret place, where I can be with you, you can make me like you! Wrap me in your arms! Sometimes everything seems so overwhelming Lord! My heart has been troubled and heavy these past few weeks Lord. I honestly can't see what the future holds. There's a lot riding on everything and I wish I knew what was going to happen, but this is where I have to rely on you, know that you have the world in the palm of you hands, know that whatever is ahead that you know about it, and you will take care of me, even if it's painful, even if it hurts now, I know I will learn something and come out of this stronger than before, and closer to you than before. I love you Lord, I love you so much. Thank you for all you are to me, for your love for me, for everything Father.

No comments:

Post a Comment