Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Praying

Hello All!

So, lately, I've been dreaming a lot. It's always the same dream; and pretty much the same things happen. It's a ministry dream. It's a life dream. It's scary to think about these things as becoming a reality. What would it practically mean? how would that work out? I don't have all these answers yet, but I know in the past when I had these questions, God provided, and worked miracles to make things happen.

I believe that God is doing the same now. Do I have a long way to go? YES! But, I'm not going to give up! I know it's going to be work, I know it will take moving out of my comfort zone, I know it will take faith and sacrifices, but I know that it's what my heart longs for.

I know that this ministry is needed, I know that there are lost and hurting people out there. I also know that there are Christians that are discouraged and need this ministry too! I know that this ministry is bigger than me, and God's pretty much just calling me to be the orchestrator. I'll need help, I'll need partners, I'll need prayer warriors! I pray that you would take some time to seek the Lord and ask if maybe you can help somehow. If you feel like you'd like some more information on what this is all about, please message me, email me, etc.

I love you all and I know that God has called us to go forth into the world and to share His good news! Let's not waste another day! Let's lavish this world with His love!

No comments:

Post a Comment